Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Friend George

Everyday I know how much George means to me. He is so sweet, and tolerant of all of the medication he must take at his age. When I go to sleep, so does he. When I wake up, so does he. When he wants me to go to sleep, he lets me know in a very loud meow that does not end easily. He is like all of us in so many ways. He is our family and we love him as he loves us. Even when he wakes up early on the weekend and I am trying to sleep in, and cover my head with my covers, he stands on my bladder (go figure, how does he know). This forces me to get up and use the bathroom, and if I am lucky, hop back into bed before he realizes that I am not ready to wake up yet. If persistent, he does get a quick morning dish of food and I am off to bed to get a few more winks and then up with him.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this photo of the two of you. It really shows what a connection you have.

    ReplyDelete

Followers