Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 1 Recipe Challenge (catching up)


I am starting my part of the recipe challenge on a blog that I follow created by Carol, called Cocoon.
http://www.summer-cocoon.blogspot.com/
I will attempt to post a new recipe each week. This is week 4, so I have some definite catching up to do.

CHICKEN AND NOODLES
This is a favorite recipe of mine and of course the chicken is loved by George. Make your favorite Pasta Roni (my photo shows my favorite), cook a boneless skinless chicken breast (we barbeque it with a little garlic powder). Cut up the Chicken, giving George some on his own plate, then put the rest it in a bowl. Top with as many noodles as you like, and cut it all up in the bowl. You can also make some garlic toast on the side or have some fresh french bread. A Delicious Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of mom's favorite's and we enjoy it when we are there. I might even try some tonight as it looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers