Sunday, October 11, 2009

OUR TRIP TO CLOVERDALE TO VISIT LONG TIME FRIENDS - 10/5/09


It had been way too long since I had seen Jack
I am so glad that we made this trip,
he looked great



Soon after we arrived, Jack had me come to the front of
his house to show me all of his trains and how some worked.
It was simply amazing and so beautiful to see.



So much love went into what he had done.



This was my favorite



So many trains in one room but done so nicely



So much love and work into every piece



Jack's love for trains has been a lifetime passion



This tree is what you see when you walk
into Jack's house. It has been up since his wife Jo
passed away several years ago. It is breathtaking.



We had a wonderful lunch



Judy and Elaine



Mom and Judy



Jack and Mom



Jack and Dan



Our group photo after lunch in Jack's backyard
Darlene, Dan, Janet, Jack, Mom, Judy and Elaine



David came with he and Janet's dog after lunch.
We got a little show.



Jack asked that I take a photo of this dog
I do not remember the story about it though.




It was fun looking at the photos we took while
we visited and old photos that I had on my computer,
even captured a photo of David in this photo



and Dan in this one



I could not resist taking photos of an old framed photo of Judy



and an old framed photo of Janet



So many beautiful things throughout the house
That Jack wanted me to take photos of



Jack asked that I turn on the lights
and take a photo of a beautiful Christmas
set up in one of the bedrooms



Special musical items



David (Janet's husband) did this sketch of Jack
I asked if it was ok to take a photo
and Jack said sure, looks just like Jack
David did an awesome job



The view from Judy and Dwight's home



We got to see Dwight and meet he and Judy's granddaughter



We followed Janet to the freeway and continued on our way home
What a great day with wonderful friends,
Memories I will cherish forever

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers