Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Solem's - 11/26/2009

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. As usual, I forgot to take photos. We were having such a fun and somewhat lazy day (stayed in PJ's most of it), that I remembered after taking a leg and wing off and munching on those with the help of our cat (Oscar) my husband (Dan) and our son (Erik). It had been so long since we BBQ'd a turkey that we decided to buy a Weber Charcoal BBQ. We stuffed and BBQ'd our 17 1/2 pound Norbest turkey. It was so good, and has made great leftovers. Tomorrow, the left overs will be soup. I guess a huge sign in my kitchen or at my computer will remind me to take photos of my soup. Now if I can remember to make a sign to remember to take photos.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so good. Glad it was an easy day for you. I look forward to cooking next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! The turkey looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene...
    Thanks for popping by. I checked out and fixed my Baby It's Cold Outside. It played fine on the one end, and then not so on the other. I replaced it. Thanks for checking for me. Don't know what happened.

    Your turkey looks delish. Yummy for sure.

    I have signed up to follow your blog. I will be back. I love to visit all my folks at least once a week. Have a beautiful day.

    Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Followers