Sunday, May 2, 2010

A DAY TO GET THINGS DONE

Today I got things started for our Elementary School Summer Gathering. It was so much fun last year, that we decided to do it again this year.

I posted photos to my High School Blog from our reunion a month ago. I finally got past being so sick and wrapped it up. All Classmates can view the photos now. A big thank you to my good friend, Carol for telling me of a short cut to post my photos. It saved me a ton of time. I feel so good getting so much done today. I even got some laundry done.

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was 80 degrees here in CA today. Gotta love this weather, not the wind though.

2 comments:

  1. You did a terrific job with the photos! Great job on that blog. You obviously put a lot of thought and time into it and I am sure all your classmates will really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your help with the photos. It opens doors to me so I can work more quickly.
    It was fun but it was a lot of work and I got a lot of input along the way. So glad it is done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers