Friday, November 30, 2012

It Has Been A Long Time

Wow, how things change when one has not posted since February.  This is so odd to me to see a new format and will try to figure it out as I write this post. 

I may have lost someone I followed for two years to Ovarian Cancer but not sure so reaching out via this post.  She is not on Facebook any longer, her Blog is gone (says last post was 4 days ago) and her e-mail address is inactive.  Shocked to say the least.  My only connections to her are no longer connections.  I have read through all e-mails that we sent back and forth for the past two years and reached out to a Blogger that we both were followed by.   If by chance all is well, Ashley, I would love to hear from you.  My thoughts are with you as always. 

Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is well and you are able to reconnect with her. What a reminder of how fragile our todays are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet friend ~ I lost my other facebook when I accidently deleted it instead of deactivate it and wasn't able to get it back so I have started a new facebook. I'm not sure how to send you a request....so you can send me a friend request at my new email addy: Ashleyroberts74@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley,
      Nice to hear from you and get your information for Facebook. I did not realize till now that I can reply to comments. Looks like something new. So glad you are putting as much back together as you can. I hope I got it right as I requested you as a friend.
      Hugs,
      Darlene

      Delete

Followers