3 years ago
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
A BREATHTAKING SUNSET - 1/27/2010
My son decided that he wanted our last stop on our way home tonight, to be Subway for a sandwich. We got out of the car and walked inside Subway. I looked out of the windows and the sky was so magnificent and full of birds, that I decided to go outside to snap some photos. The flock of birds kept flying around making picture taking so much fun. I am in awe of nature at its best.
- ► 2011 (63)
- Make Today Something To Smile About Tomorrow
- A BREATHTAKING SUNSET - 1/27/2010
- A Good Friend Is A Connection To Life ~A Tie To Th...
- SORRY OSCAR, YOU HAVE TO STAY INSIDE AGAIN TODAY
- A Stormy Day in Northern California
- OSCAR IS SIMPLY ADORABLE
- MY PINEAPPLE SAGE BRINGS A WONDERFUL AROMA AND HUM...
- CHEERS TO 2010
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2010
- ▼ January (9)