3 years ago
Sunday, March 7, 2010
We shopped yesterday and nearly every store had Daffodils for sale. I bought two closed bunches and this morning they were almost totally open. I love the Spring and the flowers and of course the 70 degree weather we had here in Northern California yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did.
- ► 2011 (63)
- SJU 37 Year High School Reunion - March 27, 2010
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES
- PINEAPPLE SAGE - CUT IT BACK OR LET IT GROW??
- SPRING FORWARD FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH OSCAR
- GETTING OSCAR TO WEAR HIS ST. PATRICK'S DAY HAT
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN
- OSCAR THROUGH OUR WINDOW
- GOTTA LOVE TWISTED WHISKERS CALENDARS
- DOVE ON OUR FENCE
- PLANT FROM MY MOM'S NEIGHBOR - DOES ANYONE KNOW TH...
- ▼ March (12)