3 years ago
Monday, March 22, 2010
PINEAPPLE SAGE - CUT IT BACK OR LET IT GROW??
I love my Pineapple Sage but am not sure what to do to keep it growing healthy. I bought it last year around this time, and it was small with lots of green leaves. It bloomed in December through February bringing lots of hummingbirds. It has lost a lot of leaves and is blooming again. Do I cut it back or let it continue growing?
- ► 2011 (63)
- SJU 37 Year High School Reunion - March 27, 2010
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES
- PINEAPPLE SAGE - CUT IT BACK OR LET IT GROW??
- SPRING FORWARD FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH OSCAR
- GETTING OSCAR TO WEAR HIS ST. PATRICK'S DAY HAT
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN
- OSCAR THROUGH OUR WINDOW
- GOTTA LOVE TWISTED WHISKERS CALENDARS
- DOVE ON OUR FENCE
- PLANT FROM MY MOM'S NEIGHBOR - DOES ANYONE KNOW TH...
- ▼ March (12)