3 years ago
Monday, February 1, 2010
ANOTHER BARBEQUED TURKEY AND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY
I was thrilled to find a $9.99 frozen turkey during the week, so we had another charcoal barbecued turkey on Saturday, just like the one I posted for Thanksgiving.
The day slipped by me so fast that I ran outside to see how much sunset was left. Definitely not the sunset that I photographed previously, but still beautiful, so I snapped a few photos. I think I am going to set an alarm clock or timer so I get outside near sundown on days like this.
- ► 2011 (63)
- DUCKS, CRANES, WOW WHAT A DAY OF BIRDS
- MOM'S "78" BIRTHDAY
- A HOLE IN THE SKY
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW
- MOM'S BIRTHDAY
- ANOTHER GREAT SUNSET
- THE SUNSHINE AND SOME YUMMY GRASS
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
- IT WAS SO NICE OUT TODAY THAT EVEN THE GEESE WERE ...
- A SUNNY AFTERNOON - YES!!
- IT'S SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, TIME FOR A FEAST AND A GOO...
- QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF ME
- A Day Like Spring In The Midst Of Winter
- DREAM WHAT YOU WANT TO DREAM GO WHERE YOU WANT TO ...
- I MISSED THE SUNSET BUT GOT THE CLOUDS ON SUNDAY E...
- OSCAR LOVES HIS TREATS - ERIK GOT THE LUCK OF GIVI...
- ANOTHER BARBEQUED TURKEY AND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY...
- ▼ February (18)