2 years ago
Saturday, February 6, 2010
QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF ME
Another lazy day for Oscar. Actually everyday is a lazy day for most 6 1/2 year old cats in the Winter. He plopped himself in my chair and slept for hours as usual. I thought I would be sneaky and try to catch a good photo of him sleeping, but he woke and just as he started to yawn I snapped a picture and he went back to sleep. I looked at my photos and realized that I got a good yawning photo of him. Good job Oscar!!
- ► 2011 (63)
- DUCKS, CRANES, WOW WHAT A DAY OF BIRDS
- MOM'S "78" BIRTHDAY
- A HOLE IN THE SKY
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW
- MOM'S BIRTHDAY
- ANOTHER GREAT SUNSET
- THE SUNSHINE AND SOME YUMMY GRASS
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
- IT WAS SO NICE OUT TODAY THAT EVEN THE GEESE WERE ...
- A SUNNY AFTERNOON - YES!!
- IT'S SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, TIME FOR A FEAST AND A GOO...
- QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF ME
- A Day Like Spring In The Midst Of Winter
- DREAM WHAT YOU WANT TO DREAM GO WHERE YOU WANT TO ...
- I MISSED THE SUNSET BUT GOT THE CLOUDS ON SUNDAY E...
- OSCAR LOVES HIS TREATS - ERIK GOT THE LUCK OF GIVI...
- ANOTHER BARBEQUED TURKEY AND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY...
- ▼ February (18)